Moore Undermount Stainless Steel 32 in. 0-Hole 60/40 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink in Brushed Satin
- Dual Deep Soak basin opening with 60/40 split
- ANZZI Echo-STOP sound absorbing technology drastically reduces noise and are among the largest pads available in the market
- Triple coated underside shielding prevents condensation
- Dimensions: 32 in. L x 20.75 in. W x 9 in. H (Basin Depth: 9 in.)
- Minimum Cabinet Space: 36 in.
- Standard 3.5 in. drain opening
- Gentle bowing base design makes for more efficient water drainage
- High tolerance machine pressed precision
- RHINO ALLOY certified 304 Stainless Steel with 16 gauge strength
- cUPC certified
- Lustrous Satin finish
- Includes perfect fitting strainer and drain assembly, insert strainer basket, mounting hardware
- Ships from factory within 24 hours once order is processed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Check out the product Specification sheet below for dynamic European design inspired kitchen faucets from ANZZI
Collection/Series: Moore Series
Product Weight (lbs): 20
Color Family: Steel
Color/Finish: Brushed Satin
Dimensions: 32 in. L x 20.75 in. W x 9 in. H
Returns / Refunds:
30 Day Return Policy
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will do our best to make it RIGHT.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means if you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return less shipping. Send us an email us at returns@MizzleBaths.com or call us at 908-941-0099 with your order number and we will provide detailed instructions on how return your item(s).
You as the customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs of the item(s) in your order as well as a 20% restocking fee. In order to receive Your refund for the item(s) ordered, the item(s) must arrive back to our warehouses in original, unused condition.
Once your return item(s) have been received, inspected and accepted at our warehouse(s), we will send you an email notification that we have processed your return payment (minus a 20% restocking fee) to your original payment method. Used items are non-refundable.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) and clearance items.
If the product arrives and it appears to be damaged, you must make note of it immediately when signing for delivery. YOU SHOULD MARK SUCH DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AND/OR BILL OF LADING WITH THE DRIVER. THE DRIVER MUST WRITE, NEXT TO YOUR SIGNATURE, THAT THE ITEMS ARE BEING ACCEPTED, BUT THEY ARE DAMAGED.
Please send email that includes your name, your order number, and a description of the damage/situation to returns@MizzleBaths.com on the day of delivery. Mizzle Baths will pay for shipping of any defective, damaged, or incorrect merchandise at our cost. Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. All returns need to be authorized by our customer service department prior to being processed. We will ensure you get the product you ordered, undamaged, as soon as possible. Items that become damaged after use are non-refundable unless specified under warranty.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30 Day Return policy and will be subject to return shipping costs. Custom orders cannot be Cancelled 5 days after order is placed, orders cancelled before the 5 day cutoff will receive a full refund.